Customer Pickup and Visitor Policy for Spring 2021
Millcreek Gardens will be re-opening our nursery for customer shopping and tours effective immediately.
We ask all customers to call in advance of your arrival to schedule an appointment so we can plan accordingly for your visit. Due to the ongoing pandemic, we have implemented the following protocols to ensure everyone’s safety during your visit.
- Social Distancing – at all times during your visit to Millcreek Gardens, we ask that you do your best to maintain the 6 foot social distance guidelines.
- Face coverings are required to be worn by both our employees and our customers throughout the nursery at all times.
- This includes when traveling by golf cart, if applicable, during your visit. Golf cart capacity is limited to 2 people.
- Upon arrival to our facility, please check in at our new customer lobby entrance.
- Payment for orders will be accepted in our new customer lobby.
- Customer shopping through our nursery will be allowed with a member of our growing team. As noted above, please give us as much advanced notice as possible so we can have a member of our team available for your visit.
- If you have experienced the following symptoms recently, we asked that you reschedule your visit to Millcreek Gardens:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle, body aches or headaches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nauseas, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Also, if you’ve had recent exposure to COVID-19, please reschedule your visit.
- The above policies will apply regardless of your vaccination status.
This policy is subject to change at any point throughout the Spring.
Thank you! If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office at (800) 948-1234.