Updated Customer Pickup and Visitor Policy
Millcreek Gardens is open for wholesale customer shopping and pre-scheduled tours.
We ask all customers to call in advance of your arrival to schedule an appointment so we can plan accordingly for your visit.
In light of recent CDC and OSHA guidance as well as amended public health orders from the state of Ohio, Millcreek has updated our policies with regard to COVID-19, effective today. The updated policy follows:
- Face masks are not required when outdoors at Millcreek regardless of vaccination status.
- Customers who are fully vaccinated may enter indoor Millcreek buildings without a face mask.
- Millcreek will not require proof of vaccination, but will move to an honor policy and ask for customers’ responsible and respectful cooperation with our policy
- Customers who are not fully vaccinated are still required to wear a face mask to enter indoor Millcreek buildings
- We highly encourage Social Distancing.
- Millcreek employees will abide by this same policy.
- Upon arrival to our facility, please check in at our new customer lobby entrance.
- Payment for orders will be accepted in our new customer lobby.
- Customer shopping through our nursery will be allowed with a member of our growing team. As noted above, please give us as much advanced notice as possible so we can have a member of our team available for your visit.
- If you have experienced the following symptoms recently, we asked that you reschedule your visit to Millcreek Gardens:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle, body aches or headaches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nauseas, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Also, if you’ve had recent exposure to COVID-19, please reschedule your visit.
This policy is subject to change at any time.
Thank you! If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office at (800) 948-1234.