We are currently hiring
Seasonal Full-Time Positions for Spring 2019!
Come join our fun crew and enjoy some great perks including:
- Competitive Wages
- Referral Bonuses
- Plant Discounts
- Employment Bonuses
- Promotion Opportunities
- Great Team Culture with Social Activities
- Plant Production: preparing & transplanting starter plants into finished containers on an automated production line, offloading potted plants into greenhouses.
- Order Picking: walking through greenhouse and nursery areas picking plants for customer orders.
- Plant Maintenance: various hands-on plant tasks including spacing, moving, pruning, weeding, labeling, etc., in designated areas of the nursery
- Shipping: cleaning applying stickers, organizing, and loading plants onto racks for delivery.
Our company, customer base, and our convenient location:
Millcreek is a wholesale grower committed to supplying high-quality container-grown perennials, herbs, ornamental grasses, annuals, succulents, and shrubs. We have a wonderful team of people who work hard every day to supply a top notch product to our customers, who include independent retail garden centers, farm markets, landscapers, municipalities, and public horticulture entities. We are located in Ostrander, Ohio, just 10 minutes north of Dublin and 30 minutes north of the O.S.U. campus. We are within a brief commute from many of the Columbus suburbs including Powell, Marysville, and Delaware.
What we produce and how we do it:
Each year, we produce one million finished plants in facilities that include over 90 greenhouses covering 192,000 square feet. In addition, our Propagation Department produces over 700,000 starter plants per year. We are equipped with a 3,200 square foot automated Production Facility with two transplanting lines to maximize efficiency in our plant production.